Friday, March 23, 2012

Update on jobs and such

So last week I was hired on by Specialties Cafe and Bakery in Downtown San Diego.
Which is GREAT because that means I can actually start making money to live and stuff.  Unfortunately, that means that I can no longer teach at Metro Dance.

Saaaaad.

D:

I am however, still working as a sub for Cultureshock Dance Center so that means I can still use their studio to practice and such.

Also, as of tomorrow, I will be working part time for CUPS! 
 It's a Cupcake shop with an espresso bar.  More money means that I can pay off my student loans quicker, which means I can go back to school and be a Nurse!  Yay!

Now for more bad news.  No competitions for a loooong time.  But I'm ok with that because the material that I'm working on is going to take a looooong time to concrete.  Plus, I have to give my body time to heal from previous injuries.  So there's the updates and such.

Rox-it

No comments:

Post a Comment